The Crowley House of Hope began 19 years ago - opening its doors April 17, 1994 at its first facility on South Texas Street - in response to the growing need for an assistance program in the Crowley ISD area. Within a few months of opening its doors, Crowley House of Hope had outgrown that tiny first facility and moved to its second location on Main Street in August of 1994. On October 1, 2001 we moved into a new 5,000 sq. foot building located at 216 N. Magnolia.
A Thrift Shop was opened to better utilize our many donations, to be of service to the community and to raise money for financial assistance. It is operated entirely by wonderful and faithful volunteers.
In 2006 a third building was built. The 4000 sq. ft building will allow needed space for our special projects and needed storage. The new building was utilized to distribute items for the "Share the Love" Program and for the distribution of school supplies for the"Back to School" program.
In 2013, a 1600 sq. ft addition was added to the third building for food storage as well as distribution for special projects.