Crowley House of Hope provides food, clothing and financial assistance to residents of Crowley and those living in Crowley Independent School District.
Food Pantry Assistance
Wednesday - Saturday
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Provided monthly with picture identification.
Qualify Wednesday - Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Qualifying families and individuals are eligible to receive a clothing voucher to use in Crowley House of Hope’s Thrift Store. Each member of the qualified household can receive up to six pieces of clothing every 90 days including one pair of shoes and one jacket. Please bring the following documents to determine eligibility for a clothing voucher:
To determine members of your household please provide:
- Picture identification for all adults in the household
- Birth certificates or social security cards for anyone under 18 years of age living in the home
To determine residency in Crowley, TX or Crowley Independent School District please provide:
- Current water or electric bill to determine residency in Crowley, TX or Crowley Independent School District
To determine income eligibility please provide:
- Proof of Income for household such as, pay check stubs, award letters for Social Security or Social Security Disability, TANF, SNAP, Medicare/Medicaid, benefits from the VA or unemployment.
Qualifying families and individuals must meet eligibility requirements every 90 days for clothing assistance.
Thrift Store open Wednesday - Saturday
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Crowley House of Hope provides limited financial assistance to residents of Crowley and Crowley Independent School District who are in a crisis situation.
General Criteria for Financial Assistance
- Utility service must be connected. Crowley House of Hope is unable to assist with a utility that is disconnected.
- Crowley House of Hope can assist with the last $100 of any utility bill or rent/mortgage to leave a $0 balance and a billing cycle to prepare for the next month’s bill.
- Financial Assistance recipients are only eligible for this service one-time in a 12-month period.
- Crowley House of Hope will only assist with a utility bill if the rent is paid in full.
- Crowley House of Hope is unable to assist with deposits for new leases or pro-rated deposits on existing leases.
- Crowley House of Hope is unable to assist with funds toward a pay as you use electric service.
If you are facing a crisis situation and are in need of Financial Assistance contact the Client Services Coordinator. An appointment for Financial Assistance will be set once a determination of eligibility has been made.